Friday, March 20, 2009

i wanna BUY this!! i wanna BUY tat!!_

"I wanna buy this!! I wanna buy tat!!"

reli syok today since long time no shopping ady..
although the budget is less, but I’m willing to add my own pocket money for my stuffs..

woke up at 10am.. then prepared to go out..
i’m done while yanlin n mummy haven..
thus, I started to camwhore+ing around..
then I told mummy to join..
yl pulak took in d toilet..
then every1 started to snap here n there wif own hp.. including mummy..
summore late liao..

reached there ady 12.30 sumthg..
at first say wanna hv lunch at Kim Gary..
on d way to there..
mummy then entered boutiques..
d salesgirl pulak recommended tis.. recommended tat..
n for sure she tried tis & tat..

then walked to Kim Gary ady 1pm++..
a lot of ppl waiting 4 seats..
so change location..
eat at Little Taiwan..
i ordered spicy hot ramen.. share wif yl..
the name is correct..
it’s spicy.. but I lik it..
haha~

after lunch..
continue to shop here n there..
mummy is reli slow..
1 shop cn stay there bout 30mins n above.. almost 1hour aso cn..
reli beh tahan ady..

summore at 1 shoe shop.. relli made me mad..
mummy bought 2 shoes there..
d 1st salesgirl is smart enuf tat she took two sizes for mummy to try..
d salesgirl took d shoes 4rm another branch..
then another pair of shoe is served by a guy..
omg! his service is so slow!!
n he jz took 1 size only for mummy to try..
n he walked so slow, looked lik so relaxing..
but mummy prefer d smaller size..
then d 1 who went to take d shoe is d salesgirl..
reli felt lik scolding d guy at tat time..
when do payment aso slow..
omg~ I wonder how r they going to do bisness if everythg is so slow..??

i bought a pants at Street..
d boy who served us is very cute.. haha~
mummy kept on bargain wif him..
n he seems speecehless ady..
felt so pity him for being teased by mummy..
lol mummy~ he’s nt d boss..
how cn he simply cut d price for u..

then went to 6th floor..
walked around.. ntg to buy..
then i saw a so-called scarf tat I plan to buy since long time ago..
i tried d scarf n mummy & yl kept on laughing at me..
omg.. I myself felt funny too..
i told mummy tat I dun care.. no matter how I wanna buy..
while we kept on laughing, d guy in d shop still pretending cool at all time..
i asked for a new one..
but he said there isn’t any left..
so he told us d location of d branch n told us to proceed there..

yl bought a shirt..
not bad when she wears it..
b4 goin back..
headed to d shop to buy my scarf..
yeah~ satisfy+hapi..
aso bought a bracelet n a hp’s stripe..

at nite, hv dinner ipoh road yong tau fu..
anyway, hv a nice time today..

mummy & me..=]..
wif yanlin..[u blocked me~] well, 2nd take pls~
``posing_
while waiting for mummy..
at Little Taiwan..
lol~
seriosly 'wu liao ady..
yl & me: mummy, faster pls~~the end of d day_

p/s: COMPLETED_

No comments: