Friday, April 27, 2012

Why so hard?


Though everything SEEMS normal, but I can feel that it's not the same anymore.
So should I continue to act as there's nothing happen?
That few days were really tough for me. Those who really know me knows that I am a very straight forward person. To hide my feelings and expressions is really REALLY challenged my patience. Not to say or show that I'm a very honest/sincere person. But in such matters, YES I am.
Everyone thought that I'm emo because of assignments. Part of it, yes, but it's actually about this.
Till today, I'm still thinking bout this, trying to comfort myself that I'm right. Definitely, bcz it's really not my fault.

p.s. I just dont like to hurt anyone, that's why I'm always the one feels bad for everything. Enough. I'm done.
p.p.s. I received a better offer job than the Maxis one, but I rejected it. Got mumbled like hell from mom. And I said, "BECAUSE I HAVE CREDIBILITY". And my dad just laughed. lol. Is it really that funny? Because that's me.

Sometimes being the real you is just as hard as to get 100% in exam_END

**Thanks for reading :)

No comments: