Sunday, September 29, 2013

Invaded by emotions

That day was really bad. Yeap I cried(shyt). So moodless that I dont even wanna talk to anyone. He called (few times, maybe?) I picked up at last, and i was just en.. en.. en.. At night he called to asked for dinner, I shall say that i feel much better that time. Then when he reached my house, due to some stuff, he cant eat with me. Madness started to rise. I just keep silence and told him to go back. The day after he told me that he was worried of me. I feel bad for making other feel bad. I'm actlly very warm-hearted when he said that he doesn't want to only be my '挂牌' boyfriend. Maybe I'm still used to keep things to myself. Although it's quite annoying when someone keep bugging you when you are like so frustrated, but at least you know there's someone who would care.

p.s Thanks for tolerating my hot-tempered and 'man-ness'. I'll try to be more gentle next time okay? ;))

That silly face  <3 td="">

No comments: