Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The years to come.

Okay, since you think i'm in my mood swing now(which i'm not actly), i'm just lazy to deny.
Well, leaving to Penang tmr evening for 5 days. The sem break trip with fellow classmates. Havent pack a single thing. Lol. But yeah just listed out something so that I wont forget them tomorrow. (hopefully)
Every trip it goes the same to me. I just feel lazy and dont feel like moving now in my own comfort zone. Dont have the mood yet. Just just now, finish seeing where the homestay is, where is where and what is what.

Years to come, my dream to travel budgetly(backpacking) around the world, no time frame. Currently no guest on board yet cz I'm not sure if anyone wants to join me in this long long long long trip. I would probably gv myself 6-9 months for this, provided with enough cash to spend. Travelling alone is not a bad idea too(just that it's a bit hard to take photo wise.. haha). Doesnt need to explain to anyone, no planning, spontaneous destination, no need to bother about any nonsense and do whatever i like within my ability. It is cool isn't it? I dont even need to care of anyone's feeling. How easy and relax it could be.

Yeah want to go Utah so much. I dont know what I can do there, just wanted to go. Or maybe not doing anything thing just lying on the dessert whole day?




And watch aurora at Northern state(Canada or North Pole maybe?)
Aurora Borealis - Damn i thought this was photoshoped at first. I meant I thought aurora doesn't exist (I'm a katak I know LOL)


And the Singapore trip on dec...................... hvn tell my mum(haha) hvn buy return flight. Practicing need not to buy return ticket for my future plan. haha


i dont mind you lie a lil'. But i seriously hate ppl who cant tell a white lie. White lie in my dictionary means telling lies which create no harm to anyone without letting anyone knows. 

C yaa~! Bon voyage~!!

No comments: