Wednesday, December 25, 2013

An update on Dec 25.

If SY said she is worse than her friend, then I'm probably 'worser' than her? Often times update with only 1/2 lines, cursing ppl, complaining, bla bla bla........ lol

What's going on with me is just more or less the same routine, so nothing interesting to talk about.
I just want to post on this about my bf. We are sort of low profile couple. He is not romantic and I'm the bossy type of girlfriend, 温柔 is not my thing though. Haha. So for Christmas, I dont expect anything from him, and he dont expect anything for me(perhaps? lol) even that I always say Xmas must give present. *demanding gf

So that day he surprisingly brought the bear to my house. I was really excited that time because that is the bear that I wanted since..........1 year ago? haha But i'm not a fan or very super like teddy bear, so I dont feel a necessary to own that. Hahahaaha.. He hide it beside my pillow, but worried that I'm too dumb to not notice it. Lol

Haha these are the cute ConY and Brown that we saw in Hamleys Toy Store in 1U. We only brought Brown back. :/
So from me to him, I made him a 'Idk-how-to-name-that-thing' aka handmake-decorated-box? Oh well, whatever name it is. Bought the wooden box and the Xmas tree from Typo, photoshoped some images, the rest are decoration origami from the Internet. Things that money can't buy is the most precious thing. :D Posting here cz he wont read this, so I guess it's still a surprise for him? XD

A wooden box

Sugar. Spice. And everything nice. :D
    + 

3D stars
=
Tadaaaaaa
It didn't turned out as what I planned though. This is simpler. Anyway less is more? *Ignore the background pls==
It's a Xmas present, but it's still with me. Was supposed to go out today, but....hmmph. And I spent my day at home, while the boy is maybe going out meeting the ex. *sounds serious? nahh.. gathering la.. haha   Positively, I can watch TV? I think I spent most of the time with my TV, my buddy companion. I'd watch almost every show from the freaking box! LOL

Till here then, I think this is very long ady for me. haha. Continue with my Masterchef Australia. Ciaoz~!
Lastly........................


MERRY XMAS PEEPS! <3>

2 comments:

Zoe • Soon Yee said...

im here to do the same thing again..
AWWWWWWW <3
nice box =P
you both looks really cute together hehehe

xiAn_ said...

Everytime you awwwwwww you throw me a Q that I dont know how to answer leh.. haha Maybe, woooooo? :D
haha thanks :D