Saturday, April 11, 2009

BATTLE wif the time_

juz came bac from skul juz now..
bout half an hour ago..
haven bath yet..
today is so.so.so busy pasting all d paper at skul..
d rest of classmates went to ride d 'hop-on-hop-off' bus ady..
pn. ad so bad, dun let d EAK girls go.. n aso d kawad ppl..
i felt lik so stupid y they did d koko after recess..
watever la.. not my prob aso..
stayback until 2.30pm..
tcher is so gud..
bought us ice-cream summore..
n me & sivan ate lik hungry ghost.. haha..
then went home wif hafsah..


------------------------------------------------------


FRIDAY-10/04/09

i was suppose to online ytd to post tis..
"majlis anugerah cemerlang"..
omg~ all my frens came back to skul..
so happy to have met them!
year 2008, 29 students gt straight As in pmr..
including ME..! haha..
such "big" event, for sure datin will giv a long long long speach lik wat she'll do in every assembly..
n also d VIP, Datuk Noor Rezan Bapoo.. [timbalan ketua pengarah pelajaran]
n pn. chin sien even picked me to replace a girl who was absent on yesterday..
i'm damn nervous.. n looked so kelam-kabut..
n for sure there's also a lame performance by d F2s.. [traditional dance]
when reli my turn ady, everythg goes smoothly..
d tokoh pmr is soniyaa..!
congrats..
n as usual, how sok peng is d tokoh pelajar+pelajar terbaik aliran sains..


me & syiqin~


me & aida_


group pic_
take 1_

take 2.. group pic_

wj, soni & me_

wif rajita~

my award_

No comments: