Wednesday, April 15, 2009

one more step to CHAMP..

arrived at skul wif a fresh look..
tis is d 1st pic of d day..
n i like it too..


in d prs room_

at d beginning i felt normal..
as time past n all my frens came ady..
i started to fell nervous..
n before v all heading to setapak high skul..
we had the last practice..
n tcher gave her last briefing..

when v entered the skul gate..
d first person who I saw is my primary fren..

then a girl [mayb F6 cz tat’s a boy skul..]
lead us to d registration counter..
v were lik fool cz she brought us to nowhere..
+ wif all d projector, laptops, blazers, equipments 4 presentation n wat.so.ever..
oh my goodness!

n most guys tat I saw there were indians
no offence..
but jz why I din see any lz there??
haha!
n I met a lot of my primary skul frens too..
n sum tuition [i think so..]
n also a lot of familiar faces..

d folio, EAK & multimedia competition was held in d same place..
in library..
luckily ours n wj’s group were at d same location..

every1 is buzy preparing_
then v need to pick the no. to determine d turns..
sivan picked..
n v got no.9..
haha..
luckily not 1st..
wj’s group is 2nd for EAK..
n zon R1 did the same job as us..
science forensic..
but theirs is more general..
not lik ours, more specific to one job.. [DNA,CSI]

in the mean time, we also asked other skuls bout d job tat they did research..
juz to ‘ke-po’ oni la..

the thg tat makes me reli ‘bu-shuang’ is gt 1 skul, [if I not mistaken is SMKAP]
kept looking at us..
v heard their conversation..
students : tcher.. we dun even hav laptops/slideshow lehh~
tcher : aiya, tat 1 no marks wan..
wth! [padan muka din win!]
summore say so loud..
lik purposely wan us to hear..!
arghhh!

it’s ok~ it's ok..
prove tat we r a strong competitor to them~
haha!

when it’s our turn ady..
everythg goes fine..
I put d laptop in front of d judges..
cz they din prepared for any slideshow..
n giving each of them a brochure..
n my duty is jz clicking d ‘enter’ button..
haha!

sivan presented perfectly..
hafsah was a bit nervous..
n I saw tat she’s holding her script, but she din even refer to it..
soni was quite gud also..
even better than d practice wan..

after presentation..
d judges asked us some questions..
they started to attacking me since the 1st question..
luckily I manage to answer but I’m not very satisfy wif me actlly..
n before v leave, they praised us saying tat tis an interesting story..
since tat, I have sum confident tat v might win ady..
hahaha!

after tat, v jz lepak around the skul..
it’s lik a maze there..
the compound is small..
but d blocks are a lot..
buildings are built in such a mess and inorder way..

it’s so boring..
n v jz simply walking here and there while waiting for wj n d gang..
v also hang around at d so-called pameran kerjaya..
damn hot there..

d competition officially started at 8 sumthg..
n ended at 1 sumthg..
d prize-giving ceremony is at 2pm..
thus, v have to wait for 2hours+ cz v ady finished our thgs at 12 sumthg..

we din eat our lunch cz there no more place 4 us..
d canteen is damn small..
I wonder how they can occupy tat much of students..
so v jz sit and rest on d bench near d canteen..
all of us were so bored n worried of d results..

having sum stupid chat..
n sum of d Indian guys came to disturb soni..haha!

every1 seems so bored_

finally the time 4 d prize-giving ceremony came..

it was started wif a dance..
not sure wat is tat..
Spanish I think..
walau!! so geng lehh..!


god bless us..!
v gt 2nd.. n also manage to battle again in state level..
d 1st place goes to smk taman melati..

EAK gt 3rd..
but their presentation gt 2nd..
n surprisingly, pn. halfah came..
yi yer!!
I dun wan to take pic wif her de lehh!!~

whatever!
I’m so damn hapi…
couldn’t believe tat..
our chances to win is very low as 20+ skuls r participating..

EAK group..

me & hafsah..

group pic_my award_

p/s : gonna work harder in d state level..

gambateh~

No comments: