Thursday, October 22, 2009

Complicated_

"My world is totally alone and solo.."
is jz bcz you see it with your eyes..
but u never felt it with your heart..

the world is juz one..
it's the matter of what's your view of tat..
your mind is jz closing too tightly..
u said we'll nvr understand cz u r too selfish to share it..
u kept everythg in the small heart n never release it..
someday it will burst when u can't withstand it anymore..
which also causes stress towards everythg..
n u seems lack of liveliness recently..
relax n i guess u will be more cheerful..

i was there all the time..
watching every single word of yours..
u stabbed my heart with ur words.. emotive~
i have my own point of view with wat u said~
i hope tat's truly from your heart..
as i can accept it better..

lastly, wat is so big deal about ur Rain??!


*nuts? i dun think so..
you r jz saying wat u wish..
n i gt it very clear..
*hope tat u'll read this.. my message to you~
Te quiero~

let it be~ I'm TOUGH~!
there's ntg tat can breaks my spirit~!
as i'm xiAn_

No comments: