Thursday, October 29, 2009

xD

skipped class again today..
to the field to 'ke chuan' the softball under 15 trainning..
haha~ those players surely feel tat v all very "zho deng"..
haha~ but yet had a lot of fun..
batting..
body felt aching nw..
even wushu also not sweat tat much..
haha~
at a moment i fell on the mud.. MUD~
damn embarrassing.. cz i screamed and saw kinda a lot of ppl looking at me from upstairs..
oh gosh~ my pinafore all kena~
*thx ec for tat~!
that's the latest fashion of mud on clothes~ :
colar_

pinafore_

n today the naib kp rampas my lp..
summore dare to tell me..
then i said, "ohh.. u ambillah.. sudah habis pun liquid tu.. thx ya!"
after i said tat only i felt lik why am i so bad~
haha~ but tat's true la.. can save my energy to throw tat..

called the domino pizza again to reconfirm the order..
even myself felt so paiseh towards the guy..
cz i called at least 6 times since ytd..aiyo~ then when i called today..
he said, "ya, i noe. ytd i took ur order. anythg?"
gosh~ why am i being connected to the same guy again..?
oh my~
--endpost

p/s : class party tomorrow~

pp/s : MJ, i'm coming~

No comments: