Saturday, November 6, 2010

Critical moment.

Well, how many days more to SPM?
17 days, which is more or less in 2weeks time..
I'm quite lost in what should I really do now..
I'm unable to fully concentrate in a particular subject which I study..
oh god!
I did made myself a timetable which was taught by SoonY., but it doesn't seems effective on me.. lol~
My mum has a rule which stated that no online during these period..
But she didn't say that I can't watch tv..
so basically the ratio of study to watching tv is 1 : 3..
I can just throw my book and start watching tv for hours, or maybe until night then sleep..
this is really bad.. omg~
I need more.............motivation[perhaps~]..
ok, let's stop the crap..
As mentioned in AiDee's blog, I'm also one of the thousands who went to Uniqlo on it's first day opening..
It's really crazy~ The crowd was huge..
Everyone grabbed whatever clothes just like they are FOC..
My mum & I waited for 3hours just to enter the department store..
Then, it was such a long queue to the fitting room..
and finally, when making the payment, Q again.. LOL

--endpost

p/s : YL, do you miss mummy's home-cook dinner? It wasn't that bad though~ ^^

pp/s : Did you lost it?? Did you get the right email?? Did you this, did you that??
ppp/s : You, you, you & YOU are somethg I need the most right now~

No comments: