Thursday, November 18, 2010

To the MEN i like the most_

Despite the pressure of studying for the coming SPM, i still managed to spend some time with my darling tv~~

The most popular tv programme now is of course the Asian Games..
As mentioned in the previous post, my favourite event is gymnastic artistics besides swimming, badminton and weightliftling..
From Japan team, i switched my sight to the China's Teng Haibin..
I like him.. haha.. he grabbed 3golds & 1bronze in gymnast..
All the gymnast events ended ytd~~


Next, would be my favourite badminton team.
Lee Yong Dae & Jung Jae Sung.
I watched their match against Fu Hai Feng & Cai Yun in men's team final..
omg! what a tight match~ felt so nervous for them..
n yeah they won..
Plus, they won too against them again in men's double.. yay!!
3rd, Ethan & Khairie..
omg! they just got eliminated from TARA4 in the episode just now..
Arghhhhh!! so sad!!
I got a minor heart attack for that..
God! I watch every single episode just to see them.. n now they out.. :(
kept shouting just now.. fine, at least i'm quite pleasant to know that the singapore team is actlly support E&K rather than the Rich team.
Ethan, "Life is too short to regret~"

Go Michelle & Claire!

Lastly, my Gary Chaw..
I was melted seeing his photos..
omg~~
[still waiting for his album~~ Singapore already release.. not fair! and also the Be With Us album..]
he's hot!



--endpost

p/s : Sejarah! few more chaps to go~ @@

No comments: