Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Special"

Let me write some words before starting to do my lab activity(lazy to do in tutorial class tmr~~ haha).
Yesterday was the midtern test for OA, and my result was........................ HAHAHAHA
Same goes to my undang test, the result was.....................HAHAHAHAHHA
Attitude is an element that build up who the is. No one can change for anyone just because the 'anyone' might like it. There's something which is bothering me these few days, but well the story is just TOO long.. (LOL)In short, everyone is special. Anyway, it is a random feeling.
I feel so 10cent standing beside this 20cent :(
WHERE IS MY SELF CONFIDENCE??!

This pic(got it from fb) is soo true! Do you think we are blind? Just SHUT UP will really do.
-thanks for your 3mins. Peace.

No comments: