Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pressure is so not my type!

The first week of college is over. Yeah OVER! hell fast man.
Basically it's just the introduction for each subjects. The real business will start next week.
omgimabitscaredhonestly
Today is Saturday. Didn't want to wake up actlly jz now. Seriously too tired after squash, jogging, going here and there to buy tools and wake up so early everyday.
5th, 6th and 7th consequently are my friends bday.
Eunice, Allen, AiDee & Fred
I'm so sorry anyway, didn't really wish them properly.
I did remember, but after the long day, I forgot and just wished them through fb sms msn & wtever.
I here wish you guys all the best. We still have 299days for 2012, let's make everyday counts!
#Oh ya, my 2012 resolution: A peaceful life. I'm currently too weak for any challenges.

1 comment:

AI.DEE said...

"We still have 299days for 2012, let's make everyday counts!"
Such a motivating sentence! hehe
Anyway thanks! love yea <3