Friday, October 5, 2012

5th Oct

Went to campus today purposely just to submit an assignment. Was late summore. hmm~
I just reached home @ 1.30pm just now after having breakfast with classmates at 11+ LOL

While on the way home, in the lrt, I was with SokMin when we came across a middle-aged man who was asking us on the direction to KL Sentral. He was very thankful that we answered him after a bad morning he went through. From his expressions it seems that everyone he asked doesn't know the way. LOL showed that how selfish the people are nowadays, in Malaysia. Well he's a Singaporean.

So we offered him to follow us since I'm going off at Masjid Jamek to change train also. On the way, he shared a lot on values of life.. etc stuffs like that. Though I'm not a very religious person, I do agree with what he said. He got robbed at Pudu this morning once he reached Malaysia and had a shit time in the police station with rude officers. Singapore embassy was closed due to construction and he was penniless.
So he was heading to KLSentral to wait for his brother to reach at 10pm tonight.

Before we split to different route, I offered him with RM20 for his meal today despite he will be waiting for his brother for the whole day long even I'm like so broke for spending a lot this week. I was thinking, If I'm in such a shitty situation, I would also hope that someone could help me. Even if you said maybe he's lying or pretending, well at least I'd done my part to help. He asked for my number, so we shall see. :)

While at M.Jamek, I met a long lost tuition friend. haha! I looked at him. He looked back. I looked again and laughed. He looked and smiled. The we went in to different door. I scared I see the wrong person so I wasn't say hi or what. We rarely talk last time, but today he talked more than I do. LOL

Thinking of what am I supposed to be doing now, is it worth my time? What do I want? What's my future?

Anyway, chill a minute. I wish I'm really there right now, overlooking the stone giant, making this typical pose. HAHA! Happy weekend my friend! T.G.I.F.!

P.s People come and go. I'm still waiting for the right one. Peace.

No comments: