Monday, October 1, 2012

True Friends.

I'll take 15mins for this.

My birthday was just over. 926 926 926. kept reminding other people through this combination of numbers. haha
Well, my 926 was Uni, drafting. perspective drawing, classmates, jokes, laugh, lecturers, visual diary, economy rice, McDonald and sundae. Birthday was rather ordinary on that day. Perhaps this year, I'm totally fine and comfortable this way. Keep the mind simple and busy did stop me from thinking nonsense and put myself in the bad mood. After all, if I could live another year, next year will be another 926. :)

My coursemates, come from different range of personalities. It's fun to have them around. Till now, I cant forget how you xiang(another yx) explained to Z on sarcasism. Really LMAO! hahahaha

Last Friday was the final crit. The day before I was too desperate on what to design and suddenly 'POP' this thing(my current design) out due to lack of time. And it was approved to proceed. The lecturer told us to leave the class for 30mins for them to evaluate. So we all went down to the cafeteria and 'blow water'(nothing else can do somehow). As usual, laughters were around. Everyone looked tired because of not sleeping for days yet the mind got wild to say nonsense stuffs,especially Val. haha. Well, it's normal.
Later on, when we were back to class, the lect. said everyone failed, except one. They didn't wanna mention is who, but I think is Julian due to the drawings. I dont know, just a guess.

I went for a short tutorial with Mr. Baktiar after that. (Was a longgg Q) He is a great man. Salute him so much. He gave me some suggestions on 'blending' my design. As usual again, my mind will complicate simple things and here am I now, still thinking and have not get my hands on, whereas others are already halfway. *F myself.
And Thanks Val and Ervin that day for accompanying me to wait for bus. For >30mins. lol Another funny and nonense conversation we had.

Around 5, got a text messages from EC, I was on the way back. Lol. Was like really last minute for a dinner at 7. hahaha. I didn't expect EVERYONE to make it. I really appreciate how we spent time together. We see everyone growing(mature-ing). 6 years and still counting. Thanks again! True friends are how we do not agree with each other sometimes, but after a minute, 'What's just happen?' Haha.
Frankly, the first wish was really a wish, The following, I really cant think of anything actually, so there we 2 empty wish actually. I believe more in fate. Thanks SoonYee, Ee Chien, Ru Jen, Pek Hua and Wei Jan again for making my 'birthday celebration' another memorable one. Peace ^^v

Holding up a parking lot for Ms. HoHoHo. (Super hard to get parking!)

Love you guyssssssssss! <3 p="p">

Birthday dinner with family, i guess it's a birthday dinner! haha. No cake. Nevermine, the cake that my girls bought still left half in my fridge. LOL. On Saturday night @ DELIcious. As usual(again) my mum who likes to take photo, my sis who likes to 'check-in', and my dad who always said, 'Eat also so mafan(refers to all the photo-taking and check-in stuffs) HAHAHA. I had a cute family I could say.

<3 p="p">

Mummy cooked last night. How rare! hahaha. She said, if wanna post on fb, must write good caption. -.- beh tahan. Another facebook addict in my house, making my line damn slow with 3users now. LOL 

The end.
Shit. I used 45mins for this. -.- I'm off to do design now. If not I will need to bang myself on the wall.
I'm a simple human being. How you treat me reflects how I treat you. Just that simple. Thank you everyone who draws my life for who am I today. I love every single person i've ever met including the annoying lecturers. haha. 

P.s. Sometimes when you are too pissed off of your life, you will not fear of death. Don't worry, i'm not that stupid enough to go suicide. It's just a thought that I have for previous weeks when I was drown with all nonsense problems. I'm now a happy man :D
P.s.s. A proper post(I meant like not just 1 or 2 sentences post) after............. 18months? haha

I'm now a 19. God . I feel old!!!!!!! next year i'm 20!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO
I want forver 18! hahahahaa


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Imma your 1st reader in this post! yayy !! XD

Zoe • Soon Yee said...

no words, one hug for you. =D hahahaha