Friday, December 21, 2012

20.12.2012

Such a nice date although it's already 1am. Just in case tmr is really the doomsday, let's complete a last post here.

I seriously thought that the day is on 22/12 until someone mentioned it today during dinner break. LOL why you tell me??? adui.. Anyway, no regret ady la. At least a last dinner together. xD

Just saw the pic. Another 1. Hey girl! let go your hand. I din even take a solo pic with him b4. == but they all are not a threat to me. hahahah lol

p.s. What a surprise that suddenly got these 2 friends(different group) told me that I had my kind of good smell. I was like, ''what??'' == hahaha
p.p.s. I unexpectedly did something in Den's car. adui. malu shit. And I found tht he's quite cute also. so my type~~ hihi *evil smile* too bad ppl got gf ady.. haha

No comments: