Thursday, December 27, 2012

Part 2

Here comes the 2nd story. I knew this girl like during the lat few days of our work. Not really know though, just name and stuffs. I admit I have prejudice towards her after what she said the other day. == Wherever she's there, no matter in AD or BIZ, I won't be there to help out Carson or ah thong. Not that I dont like her, just that complicated feeling that I dont want see her. So bitchy right, I meant me. == yeah I know.

I know she is cute, polite(as what ah tong said), 18 years old. So what? == And this is the 2nd 926 that I mentioned in twitter before (if you followed me). Is it a karma or something? I was really speechless REALLY(!) when I found out this. Com'on, my lord do you need to fool me in such a way? Past and present. If you know what I meant. Please! I beg you, no more in my future please. Give me a 926 guy instead! But dont come a gay later. lol

Lai said I'm jealous. LOL i'm........not? arghh I dont know. I choose not to confess not because I afraid I got rejected. No big deal about it. It's because I dont want any relationship. I am selfish in that manner. I'm not that kind with play play type, I want a long relationship, probably towards marriage? Stay single, away from troubles. Well said. I'm happy to be single though. :)

Another thing, they said I'm too man. Well, I'm just doing things that nobody wanna do. I'm alone there, impossible if you want me to wait a real guy to help me carry boxes right? Speaking of this, I'm a bit(just abit) frust that day when the guy didn't even have the intention to help me carry those heavy boxes while all he did was waiting me to carry to him and he arranged the books. Com'on, are you a man?! I doubt that ==

#BBW, starting of my brotherhood. Thanks to yy for promoting. lol

No comments: