Thursday, April 18, 2013

Text again.

Well, someone found my hiding place here ady. Cant really post like everything ady. haha. but well, thanks for telling me though, so that i'll know what stupid stuffs that I cant share here. LOL
And 1 more thing, i wonder how frequent will you click on my url and visit here again. Hahahaha

Anyways, today's focus was about the movie & the dinner. Seriously I dont mind to watch Ah Boys to Men2 for another time. It's quite funny and nice though. And some part of the movie did make me feel so touched and at the same time, humorous as well. I want to download this and watch again! XDD

Then we had dinner. Gossip girls time again. haha. and yeah. red velvet cake @ Delicious taste just nice~! xD

I guess that's all. Lazy to think anymore. Ciaoz. 

No comments: