Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26/8

It's 26/8..!
Went to bb wif sy today..
To buy the tuner..
So costly.. rm70++..
But sy’s even ex.. 90++..
But she bought cz forced by her tcher..
At last I din buy..
No $.. anyone willing to buy me tat??

Anyway, thx for calling me out in last minute..
Cz reli happi to see my guitars..
Felt lik wanna buy a new one.. haha!

Later went back for tuition..
About 1pm++..
Tis time I’m so punctual..
First time ever I think..

**wat do u mean? u make me speechless..
Finally I understand wat u meant after sy told me..
Wat makes u think like tat?
Mayb she did admit but v r jz buying thgs tat v both interested in..
So wats wrong goin out together?
Whatever.. tat’s no point for me to convince u if u dun believe..
Explanation is useless if not being trusted..

--end post
p/s : wan go book fair.. but no time.. haizh~
pp/s: I wan $$$$..!
ppp/s : wan watch movie.. anyone free??
pppp/s : it’s 7/7 in Chinese calendar today..
to my frens, I would like to dedicate tis song to u..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asfiKvQxbnM
ppppp/s : 2/14, 3/14, 7/7.. ‘couple’s day’?? haha!
pppppp/s : 26 is my lucky number today..
ppppppp/s : COUNTDOWN TO ONE MONTH..!

1 comment:

aidee said...

explanation gt use arh...
misunderstand me...==haha..
^^