Thursday, August 27, 2009

ordinary dAy..

as usual..
ntg so special today..
found out tat SY is actlly using the same SAME diary book as mine..
OMG..! can u blieve tat?
we are 'you yuen ren'..
*tis a reply for ur post.. haha!
the point tat i wan to mention here is about my add maths tution jz now..
to WJ, u better b careful..
lock ur door properly when u sleep at nite..
i afraid tat i might stab u..
lol.. when do u started to admire me?? haha!
i noe it's 'nice'..
but make me so embarrasing la..
showing tat pic to every1 summore..
n bcz of tat, my arm swollen cz accidentally knocked the table when trying to catch her..
haizh~
to WJ, i beg u here..
delete tat pic la..
so... [speechless~]
--end post
p/s : hope the problem is solved..
pp/s : holidays are boring.. prefer skuls life.. wont make me so lazy..
ppp/s : wanna watch movie..!

1 comment:

aidee said...

oops..same diary..==
so ngam