Monday, August 31, 2009

Hapi Merdeka-Day..!

well, it’s a common sense for everyone tat today is our country’s 52th independence day..
but seems like it’s very dull tis year..
no fireworks, no countdown, no celebration..
even the parade was not grand like previous years..
but still, Happy Merdeka day to all..
as for me, luckily tat I went to the klcc bookfest today wif my sis..
cz it’s the last day ady..
not as crowded as I thought..
I couldn’t find the book tat I saw at popular kepong..
a DIY book..
later we headed to kino..
wanted to buy a DIY book aso..
finally I give up cz I think the book is not worth for rm29.90 at all..
haizh~
I swear tat I want to buy tat book as a birthday present for myself..
haha~ [it’s still too early perhaps..]
at nite, mumi brought us to dine at a restaurant at Bangsar..
called WIP.. [stands for? dunno]
I ordered an Indian dish..
the chicken is so spicy.. but taste good..
then went home after dinner..
ngam-ngam sempat for my 9.30pm drama on 311channel..
--end post
skuls starts tmr..
the conclusion is, I did ntg again..
my left-out homeworks still in left-out condition..
for me, homeworks are troublesome..
time passes like water flows..
wat had waste cant be back..
feeling regret?? definitely no.!
I enjoy every single day tat past..
eventhough everytime was beyond my planning..
still very satisfy..
BYE-BYE holidays.! see you soon..~~
p/s : my diary book jz left 5 pages oni.. must gt a new one asap..

No comments: