Saturday, February 6, 2010

6 FEB

Ponteng school today..
i think most of them also.. haha~
heard from wj that the whole day was doin the datin farewell's rehearsal..
as usual chem & bio class today..

went there by STAR then change to Kelana Jaya line..
in bio class, Mr Fong asked me that am I & WJ are identical twins??
then i felt so damn funny cz he doesn't looked kidding with me..
so i laughed soundlessly due to my sexy voice n shook my head.. haha..
then i told WJ n she laughed too..
hahaha.. such a BIG JOKE~!
[saw my primary friends.. haha.. no doubt ptk is a tempat pertemuan for everyone~]
had my lunch with WJ & Cassandra before heading to TS..

while i was buying the LRT ticket at the machine, i was approached by a Malay pakcik..
n he asked me hw to use the machine..
so i helped him la of course..
then he tot i was an Indonesian cz i speak BM fluently with him..
so i quickly deny n told him i'm a chinese..
maybe bcz i was wearing the 'head-cover', that why he mistaken me..
anyway still felt very funny with the way he asked me.. haha~
--endpost

p/s : Love is like a rib cage. (gt cheated by Mr Fong bout the bones in the rib cage.. i think everyone believes it.. luckily we asked.. if not we wouldn't know that IT WAS JUZ A STORY.. haha~)

pp/s : I changed my mind~

No comments: