Saturday, February 27, 2010

Never stop`

yesterday~~
i was tired!
i was exhausted!
i was sweating!
i was hungry!
i was moody!
i fed up!
i found hope!
i laughed!
we shared!
we were rushing!
we argued!
& we said "goodbye" to each other!
it was rainning when i got home,
the wind that blew harden my steps,
symbolises the obstacles that i gone through,
i appreciate as i had survived,
i trust myself for, i can do it no matter what happens.
we were talking bout my sis's course..
n suddenly, my dad told me that i too shud plan by now..
so i told them my wish..
n my sis said, "besarnya impian kau!!".. hahaha~
i'm moving forward to my target~
"Where there' a will, there' a way"
2 places in 1 shot~

Mc. D again~

--------------------------------------------------
27 Feb
they were arguing because of me..
pls don't.. i felt so bad & guilty.. :(
pick up my wordsearch book again..
i was once being crazy bout that..
it is fun doing that n i like it!
It's still the same face that i known.
We were only 1metre apart, seperated by a small pathway for 2hours+..
:D
STAR's door is much more nicer than PUTRA's..
i noe it's lame.. haha!

empty~

my mum cooked today.. :D

--endpost
p/s : i appreciate what God has given me~

No comments: