Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Days during CNY~

Monday was having our annual steamboat reunion @ my
grandpa's house..

my aunts n parents were busy preparing during the day..
n for sure we gambled.. subsequently i lose my pocket
money.. :(
steamboat~
the next day,we went out.. for some stuffs..
nail colours~
Ipoh Parade_
on evening, some of my relatives came..
n we had dinner together~
nite @ Ipoh
today, came back to my home..

cleaned up.. placed those CNY biscuits nicely on the table..
"cleaning"
visited my grandpa(mother-side) too without wasting time~
Yee Sang~ xD
Conclusion :

- my dad's hp rang even more than mine! non-stop,
especially on the 1st day of CNY.. hahaha!

- the weather is very very very HOT @ Ipoh! not even a drop
of rain..

- everyday, MAKAN MAKAN & still MAKAN! my dad also said,
"Eat till scared ady~"

- Gong Xi Fatt Chay!! angpowS mari mari~ ^^

i like this the most! the packing very nice~

my sis's creation~

biscuits @ my house..
no one is coming, but still it's CNY..
n finally would be us who's gonna finish them~

2 comments:

Allen said...

go ipoh parade didn buy souvenir for me lar..><

xiAn_ said...

LOL~ u shud gv me lehh~~
my dad said pantai remis got a lot of PRAWNS~! hahaha xD