Friday, April 9, 2010

9 April

hmm.. finally finally finally..
tired like hell after 3weeks of exam..
ytd during tuition was so damn sleepy..
my eyes were half-closed..
all the input was in from left n out to right..
i'm serious~ haha!
9 April
exactly one month after sports day..
today we kept all our stuffs into bilik khazanah..
n the room is now full n messy.. haha~
the funny thg was, RJ found a 1ooplus..
n they drank it.. hahaha!
1month liao lehh.. still can drink mehh?
hey, no more gas liao lehh.. haha~
*now got any side effect of not after drinking it?*
honestly, today's classes was fun though..
bm, chem, AM..
we did somethg bad in chem lab..
FUN!! hahaha..
actlly just to 'expand' our talents.. hahaha!!
at the same time, i watched Being Human..
erm.. okok la~ just moderate..
somethg happened during lunch time @ Mc.D..
i was standing, drinking my coke while talking to my sis..
suddenly my coke dropped upright to the floor n the coke splashed out highly..
my shirt n my sis's bag kena the splash n my sis started complaining..
while i was shocked n froze for few seconds..
i couldn't control myself n laugh out loud!
my sis n I were laughing like nobody's business n everyone was looking..
laugh till stomach pain..
omg! so damn paiseh..
they must be thinking that these 2girls are crazy..
till now i also don't know what so funny bout that.. haha!
LOL~
TAN YANLIN!! - buy me a hp strip~ xD
i drew this on tuesday due to lame+ness..~
this also.. today.. due to LAME+NESS.. haha~

--endpost
*
first time saying I Love You..
i meant it although in an improper way..
if only u care, i'll appreciate that~
i just dont have the gut to say "I Do"

-the one_xian
p/s : AM. disappointed! i thought i can do better.. :(
pp/s : sin chan, dragonball, red queen, lao fu zhi, 6dots shaolin monk.. did i miss out somethg??
next time we must add the hello kitty's ribbon onto it.. hahaha!
ppp/s : i wish i could have more time to sleep instead of facing this cruel reality~

2 comments:

SOON Y. said...

hey..u write out all that then everyone know who did that liao luu..haha XD

xiAn_ said...

yahor!! but i didn't thought of that lehh..
aiya, mayb they dunno the subject leh.. haha!!