Friday, April 2, 2010

you, you, you & YOU!

many thgs had happen throughout the week..
that myself cant even remember..
i stop writing my diary since monday..
n i'm regret now.. >.<
i don't care who's going to read this,
i just want to say that i HATE going for wushu nowadays, especially wednesday!
it's just bcz of the word 'responsibility' that changes my life~
i don't want to make her disappointed therefore i go~
or maybe i dont dare to quit..
no suemayne, no li yi & yanling(monday).. but definately they made the right choice..
there's no fun anymore! i'm all alone~
WTH am I doing since they are not serious bout it??
n u guys' attitude & behaviours really piss me off..
for those who came just to play, pls get lose!
wasting my time + energy n affect my mood..
(part1)
Exam exam exam!!
everyday 3.15 3.15 3.15..
tired tired tired..
----------------
(part2)
chat chat chat..
talk talk talk..
laugh laugh laugh~
play play play~
which ended up NOTHING..

i often overslept during exam.. omg!
as i said, i'm aiming for improvement of marks this time compared to intervensi marks~
wish me luck! 3more subjects to go!

can i still pretend?
will it look fake?
what am i suppose to do??
i'm not as brave as i thought~

--------------------------------

i took this today~
_xian aka Z-Ann

p/s : trying to escape~

pp/s : watched behind part of Rush Hour2 on HBO.. jackie chan's mv.. quite funny n i enjoyed it very much.. haha! I WANT TO WATCH MOVIES ON BIG SCREEN!! i can hear that they keep saying, "Watch US! Watch us!".. hahaha! xD


No comments: