Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pain~

just finished bathing after coming home from the tournament n pc fair~
having a coke with a 'fire+ry' heart..
grrrr! even the coke can bullied me!
F*ck la~
well, today's tournament was so so only~
now my left side neck, left hand n left thigh were slightly swollen..
1st round i fought with the tally n I won..
then the 2nd round, my opponent was having a 'very geng' look that i was kinda nervous to fight back.. so she won..
fine, she really not bad la..
master wong punya student ma~ of cz la..
finally, also got a very cheap medal.. haha!
--special adaption--
forget to say that Lc punched a girl till her nose was bleeding terribly.. haha!
went to eat bah kut teh at salak south..
ah xian went there before.. but not nice at all..
so salty.~
later headed to pc fair with my stinky shirt~yuckx~
bought some stuffs too..
so tired now~
pics time..

ME! haha.. i noe it's ugly~

Lai san~

SMKPT gang~

KLConvention~

the CIPLAK medal.. haha~


--endpost
p/s : tmr still got skul.. haizh~
pp/s : hmm.. glad that u are concern of me.. *wink

No comments: