Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Smile.

YOYOYO! hi there~
i've not been updating since................
well, my last post was 18Nov..
so thx for still visiting my page for some lame stuffs here..
Obviously, it's SPM now..
Everythg was going smoothly since 23Nov but only until 1Dec..
because nightmare begins today.
Yesterday was AM, and they were all annoyed by me for the 4hours.. sorry ppl~ xD

chill Sivan.. haha!

It rained heavily, n i can feel the moist on my papers.. n eventually some words started to 'luntur'.. i was like, common' i'm using a ball pen! i thought ball pen is the safest, but turned out to be just the same as G2. LOL

I tried to k as much as I could for physics.. studied day & night, burnt midnight oil..
I guess everyone did the same.. but NONE came out..
totally pissed off!
& the climax is here.. we put our last hope on Paper3..
then in the exam room, we are allowed to check the paper before the exam starts..
After everyone checked, closed the paper, & SMILE to each other..
Everyone understood the smile-code..
because once again, the luck is not by ourside..
No pressure/depth, no boyle's law, no apparent/real depth, but the force thgy..
What the boom!
I already thought of my list-to-do-after-SPM.. haha!
I LOVE food! who doesn't?!
Hey, let's go eat!!
--endpost
p/s : Finally, i didn't talk to a wall this time..
pp/s: My neck feel like it's gonna drop off my shoulder soon!

ppp/s : It's really fast.. 3more papers to go only.

No comments: