Saturday, May 21, 2011

Busy May

Random outing with SoonYee on last Sunday. We went to Pavilion to watch Priest.
Went to Manhattan Fish Market for lunch. The waiter brought wrong food, but I already 'touched' the food cz I didn't realised. lol. So another waitress served the food that I ordered. And I asked "Do we need to pay for this?", pointing to the wrong dish. Haha! And of cz NO. So basically 2 of us were eating the meals for 3person.
Me
And Soon.Y
Our food! <3
Makan time! xD
Too-full-face. haha
****************
Was supposed to hangout with the girls today. Yet I ffk again. The 2nd time in this week. I'm so so So sorry. Busy with my own stuffs. I did assignment until 5am on Friday ==!
But just got to know from RJ's blog that only her & SY make it. omg. I'm apologizing again cz I take it seriously on every our dates. I wanna date you guys after I come back from trip, either in group or seperately since everyone is so busy.
Flying to China tomorrow. It's fun to have a trip, but I'll definately be flooded by tonnes of assignments after I come back. OMG. And also miss the fun in class, E2's jokes, brendan's shy face, Sam's "I do not know", KJ's random facial expression n etc etc.. haha
Before I buzz off now, I forgot that yesterday was 520. Of cz I know that it's 20thMay, but I didn't realise the 520 thgy. Yet I had a great day. ^^ Watched Priest again. haha! I like Hicks akan Cam Gigandet! xD
--END

1 comment:

SOON Y. said...

haha..too-full face XD
have fun! :)