Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rainy days~

hoho. hi there, i'm sick~ :S Is it because the weather is so hot? Previously when i'm working, I don't even feel the HEAT out there. omg.
Last weekend, my grandpa came to KL. & we did a short webcam-ing with my sister. And she capture this and edited it. But obviously, cz takkan lah I named myself stupid. LOL


Last Tuesday, went to klcc for kak tabitha's farewell.. She's flying to overseas very soon. All the best to her! =)
And of cz we all had the fun to the max. They are really crazy~ lol
'Speech' by the manager~
My manager who the most words that he'll say is just, "Uhmm" or "Nnnn". haha!
sorry to say that the camera rather focus the floor than both of u guys. =DD
it's hard to take a proper picture cz they were 'flying' around! lol
after few attempts.....
finally(!) we got it! lmao
Ended up going back with my manager. We were talking NON-STOP in the car. HAHAHAHA!
My post is done, n now, i'm Out~!
--END (more photos will be uploaded on fb soon. hehe)

No comments: