Saturday, May 7, 2011

College life has just started!

The title above is just obvious that i'm going to post bout my college.
Everything started last week with the two days orientation. This uni is the place that I really want to go since I decided on what to study long long time ago. But after I went through the 2 days, I felt ........ rejecting. I dont like it for no reason. I paid for the 1st sem, it's totally insane if I turn back to my dad and say, "I dont want to study here." The money is one thing. another thing is I dont know what and where to study if I let go this. Archi is something I want to do, but it sounds much easier than when it really does. It sounds emo but that was what I went through last week.
This whole week is more to introduction in each subject. That's why everyday's class ended early. But this kind of relax days are to be replaced by nonstop assignments starting next week. Even yesterday, we are already given first assignment on the first class itself. I went through the teaching plan and it seems like almost every class for most subjects have assignment. I was like....wth!
I was also 'not feeling well' on the 3rd day of school. I guess it's because the weather is damn hot! Last time when I was working, I didn't even realise that it's so hot out there. Imagine, walking to south wing for the past few day. OMG really like a half dead fish when reached there.
-----------------------
I received a sms on last tuesday that my scholarship is successful. I can't believe it because seriously my test that day sucks. Even the interviewer criticized my work. But I think my interview saved me. Anyway, another good thing is I get full waiver. Kinda pleased with this because....... yay(!) I can save my parent's money. =D Studying archi is costly. We not just need to but text books, but also expensive tools. Only pencils costed me RM16. hmm. And sketch books, papers, technical pens, and many more to come............
And of cz this scholarsp is not just free, we need to serve back to the Uni. 50 hours per sem. SWA programme will somehow kill me anyway. hmm, hope I can do it well. =)
My friends here, omg! Sporting ppl are just fun and easy to get along. We crack jokes anywhere. And I believe my College life will not be boring with them around.
My class rep. , KJ, is such a big brother to us. Say it, and he'll have it. I was asking for a rubber band to tie up my pencils, and he came out with a black band to me. haha
Kawi, Ling & Val.
We went to South wing to buy our tools. And after that we hang around the cafeteria. OMG, south wing campus is more LIVELY than our campus. In our campus, it's hard to see other ppl, even those studying engineerings. It's so quite, and......... (i dont have other word to describe it)
- I still didn't get my student card yet cz I didn't even summit my photo. haha
- Mother's Day is tmr. I have the idea but still havent start my hand on it. hmm/
- I want to complete my assignment asap so that I can enjoy my weekend! hahaha
- I cant wait to meet my friends later. omg long time no see man! =DD
END

No comments: