Saturday, February 28, 2009

28 Feb.. the only one in a year..

sidang redaksi has been a very fun stuff 4 me..
i enjoy doing every single thg.. bt jz d john2 made me unsatisfy..
last wed & thurs was d class&clubs photography session..
both of d days were very exhausted..
d climax tat i wanna share is where d part john2 being scolded by chief editor on thurs..
4 me, i'm extremely happy wif tat.. thx clarinda for criticing her..
u r great! u r my heroine~
i noe it's quite bad but she deserved it..!
she is aso 1 kind..
knowing tat she's jz a small graphic designer, summore wan to take over editor's job..
change all d schedule without discussing wif other members..
making d situation so messy jz to fulfill her selfishness..
n i think almost all of d sidang crew especially my classmates noe tat j2 n me are nt at d same line.. watever!! who cares?!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha~ recently hv a lot of 'tau hua yun' means jodoh.. eng=??
4 me it's quite funny..
n i face it as a joke..
those i lik nvr look at me.. tat's d sad part..
mayb i'm nt attractive enuf to make him notice bout me..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recently love to read ppl's blog..
i wonder y most of d ppl nowadays facing a lot of sad sad stuff..
haizh.. like is boring without ups n downs..
n u'll nvr grow without challenge..
went to klcc jz nw..
finally gt my Everlast sneakers..
it looks simple but it is nice.. [wat nonsense am i saying?!]
for me, it is AWESOME~
my brand-new Everlast sneakers_
p/s: 1) chemistry test nex week.. gud luck.. my aim is nt getting A, but don't fail..
2) softball rumah sukan match nex week.. hope to be a good player tat day..

No comments: