Sunday, February 22, 2009

REPLACEMENT FOR YESTERDAY'S, 21/2

dun hv d time to blog yesterday cz came back home late..
ytd was d jogathon day 4 my skul..
actually it's quite a number of students who were absent..
ln, ph n ad were absent too..
i ran bersungguh-sungguh jz to contribute sum marks 4 my red team..
finally, i gt no. 37 in girl's 2nd category..
yeah! it's a better result achieved compared to last year when i gt 40 sumthg..

a lot of VIPs came to my skul 4 d majlis perasmian..
most of d top10s aso cum 4rm blue & green team..
sadly to b announced tat red team is now in d third place..
while blue is in no.1, green-no.2 n yellow-no.4..
d whole event ended at 11am..
n going bac at 11.30am..
ec sent me home..
when i reached home oni i realised tat i 4gt to bring home aida's present that is given by hazirah..
gosh! how can i b so careless?!

later my guitar class 4 ytd was in my house..

so damn tired..
dun even wan to go bathing..
at nite pulak went out to my dad's colleague's house bcz her babygirl's full month..
babies everywhere..
hd a little argue with zp bcz of his attitute made me very bu shuang..

p.s: d photos of jogathon will b uploaded soon..
ms.wong haven't send me d photos of d jogathon..

No comments: