Friday, February 20, 2009

yesterdAy, t0day n tmR_

tis week is another boring week 4 me..
skuls is getting more sienz to me.. [sigh~]
everydy packed wif hworks, tuition, sports practise n etc..
since tuesdy, i'd entered d sport house softball under 18..
due to nt enough player..
i'm getting darker n darker edi..
luckily my face still remain fair.. haha~
physics is totally out of my mine..
at d beginning add maths..
then settle edi, nw come d physics..
ytd is funny..
during d tution at suria..
i went early.. there were jz roti canai n lc in d room..
then rt wanted to borrow liquid paper 4rm me..
d 2nd time he wanted to borrow, i tot he asked bout my name..
then i said, "my name is yanxian.."
i repeated twice cz it's started getting noisy in d class..
d 2nd time is even louder..
then he said, "i want to borrow ur lp.."
omg! so damn perasan la me..
it's very embarassing cz suddenly d class bcame quiet n every1 were looking at me..
haha~
i also managed to capture d lc's back(paiseh to capture in front..) n hd showed ec n ln..
ec said mine is even lc than ln's.. haha~
i aso dunno wat's wrong wif my mum today..
kept mumbling at me oni..
i pulak bcum d victim..
tis dun lik.. tat wan to comment..
haizh! reli can't stand tat..
tmr going 4 jogathon..
red team must win tis time..
always aso blue team leading 1..
BENDAHARA go go go!
p.s: i'll try d best to get into top50 so tat nt so 'xia xui'..
n also cn contribute sum marks 4 red team..

No comments: