Sunday, February 15, 2009

such a shamefuL dAy_

well..
i woke up quite early today..
in a bright sunday morning, i suppose to sleep a little bit longer..
ytd was skul.. n today i'm prepared to attend my tuition class at 9am..
when i reached d centre, i saw a boy who is same class wif me sitting in d mamak rest. having his roti canai..

at tat moment i wonder y he's nt goin up to d centre..
thus i went up without doubt..
i'm so shocked to c tat d centre is closed..
therefore i went down again.. i asked d boy whether is there any class replacement today..
n he said he don't noe..
i called my dad..
he told me to cal my fren n ask bout it..
i called mui yen n she said d replacement class is on 22/2..
OMG!
i'm lik a fool there..
n d boy is so bad 4 nt telling me b4 i went up to d centre..
it's very STUPID!
for sure i went home n SLEEP..
woke up at 1 sumthg to finish up my hwork..
guess wat..
i dunno hw to do d chemistry's counting stuffs..
so i jz left them aside..
since tat, i felt lazy to finish d others..
btw, jz left add maths, mm n physics tuition hwork..
so i think it's okay..
dinner at home today..
my mum cook de dishes nt bad actually..
p.s: tat's all~ about to offline ady..

No comments: