Friday, June 19, 2009

1st post after hols..

basically tis whole week is about exam papers..
tchers cuming in the class also discussing..
sum lessons even nt studying at all cz too many students nt in d class..
after all still satisfy wif my marks..
although nt very high..
but still better than wat expected..
EA i gt 87.. haha! hapi wif tat..
for nw jz left physics paper hvn gt..
freaking exam papers_
well.. on wed gt scolded by pn. M..
for wat?? for sure about discipline la..
she said about kekemasan diri..
i think i was kinda rude in front of her..
haizh~ spoilt my image liao..
then when koko time, [sigh~]
speechless la..
the following day.. i wore skul socks..
purposely to show pn. M..
then oni she 'praise' me..
saying tat, "mcm ni kan bagus.."
n she forced me to promise to change my pinafore..
i jz noded my head n went off..

finally v pass up our NiE today..
thx to ph, wj, raji & sivan..
i think tat my stupid brain is useless this time..
n tcher seems nt very hapi wif us..
watever..

our mag_


-end of post for today..-

p/s: tmr hw?? still cnt find any1 to acc me..!
[sigh!] HOW?????!! my GARY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! I went to sg wang yesterday o! So, do u get ur gary huh?

xiAn_ said...

LN,

i wouldn't call tan yanxian if i dun get it..