Saturday, June 6, 2009

Frust & Furious_

FRIDAY [5 june]

i'm blogging at tis late nite cz sumthg wrong wif my pc jz nw..

damn frust!
i've stop my thursday tuition at suria starting tis month..
it's actlly a gud thg for me cz no need to be so hurry on tat day~

physics tuition class as early as 9am today..
n i found tat i do enjoy in the class..
every1 seems like having so much fun throughout the lesson..
i sit alone ytd during mm&am class cz Ln din cum..
thx nazrin for solving all my AM problems~ haha!
Wei jan,
jz accept the fact tat i'm taller than u..!
it's being proven by tcher ady~
i'm short.. but u r shorter than me~
wakakakaka! [pls dun kill me the when v meet..]

Dear WJ [again..],
n i'm now mention+ing bout NiE ady..
i'll try to write sumthg other than sleep, eat, tv & etc..
satisfy nw??

n lastly..
ytd was daddy's berfday~
i din even noe tat dadi n mumi went for candle-light dinner at mont kiara..
kinda suprise cz it's the 1st time they did sumthg like tis.. haha!
anyway, HAPI BELATED BIRTHDAY to my best dad in universe!!
p/s: looking forward..............

No comments: