Friday, June 12, 2009

untitLed_

finally the forensic drama on Astro WLT comes to the end..
as usual, hapi ending~

went to sg. wang today~
no special purposes..
reached there about noon..

upon reaching there the first thg mumi did was looking for shoes..
she bought the shoes cz she wants to change the shoe tat she’s wearing..
guess wat?.. the shoe tat she wore from home is a new shoe.. NEW..!
she said her feet felt pain wearing tat..
HELLO! gosh~
this is nt the first time ady..
tat day at mid valley aso like tat..
walau ehh.. everytime go shopping aso gt new shoes horr?!

waiting yl to come after her class..
then hv lunch at Kim Gary..
as usual damn lot of ppl..
the rest. is like almost wanna explode..
packed of ppl, tables n etc..

Kim Gary_mumi likes taking photos_

later we continue to shop..
while in a boutique where mumi was trying clothes..
she tried a lot cz the tauke kept promoting dresses to her..
spend lots of time there..
ntg to do.. so me & yl camwhoring there..

photo of the day!

I noe tat pose is stupid..
yl taught me tat!
but looks like I’m d one who over-reacted there..
*who cares??
do u noe hw hard v capture tat??
it’s the hardwork after attempting for several times & non-stop laughing..
LAME! UGLY!
hahahaha!

went to TS aso..
walk.. walk.. walk..
they buy their stuffs..
I jz window shopping~

my dinner: Krispy Kreme doughtnuts..
wif my milo-kau..
taste gud..

assorted flavours_

p/s: sori for nt cuming today..~
dun blame me cz I finished my article ady..
erm.. nt purposely.. jz coincident..
haha! wat a bad excuse..

No comments: