Saturday, June 20, 2009

No Regret_

went to sg.wang purposely to by my GARY's album..

wj called me around 12.20 when i was preparing to go out..
she asked me whether wanna 17 Again or not..
n i said ok..
i reached pv about 1.05pm..
entered the cinema.. ph, sivan &wj were there..
i missed the opening..
n also the ending..
i left at 1.50pm heading to sg. wang..
basically, i was just borrowing a seat in the cinema for 45mins..
the mov. was nice..
i dun wanna leave, but i must..
nt bad.. damn funny..
so whoever tat had bought tis dvd pls lend me..
wanna watch again!!

GARY's 4th album, Supermarket 超級4th場 pre-sale today..
only in Malaysia..!
for sure i'm the among who attend today..
oh ya, i went with my fren..
which is my soul, another tan yanxian..
i talked to her.. but she din talk to me..
*haha! bla bla..

Supermarket Pre-sale





so damn happy to hv bought today!
OMG OMG OMG!!
the 1st Guy tAt ReallY made me mad of..!!
seriously..! damn talented.. lik him so much!
like someone doesn't need reason.. haha!

the Album_

*but i still prefer the cover of Supersunshine..
cz tis album's cover dun hv his face..*
Supersunshine is towards the elegant stlye..
n tis Supermarket is more to uncle uncle style ady..
anyway i'll support him forever..

GFCs_

tis album will officially realese on 23rd june 09..
so those who like gary.. pls support..
original pls.. nt the pirated one..
wow wow wow! 爽到了!

goin backwif LRT..

super exhausted..
from sg.wang - pv - sg.wang - pv - klcc..
hungry_

let me summarize everythg..

i was rushing like hell..
hungry like hell..
thirsty lik hell..
pokai like hell..
n happi like hell..
no word can describe my feelings~

damn excited_

p/s: no regret of goin today.. but sad of being pokai.. [sob~]

No comments: