Saturday, November 14, 2009

``2012

jz came back home from klcc..
went there around 6pm..
n ended up at Sakae S.~
sushi_
dadi_
yl & me_==!
*
woo-hoo! the hall was fulled with ppl even at the 1st row..
2012 is really a disaster..
it's about doomsday according to the Mayan calendar..
the scenes were terrifying..
overall not bad la..

*
these pics were taken during the advertisement on the big screen before the movie was started :
every getting so high with the TM Net ad..
"Everyone Connects" --link for the video--
70% of them stood up, sang along & even clapped hands when it was played..
this is the 1st time ever happened on me in the cinema..
haha~
_enjoy the movie my frens_
--endpost

p/s : P.S stands for Post Script.. haha^^
pp/s : bio paper1 awaiting me.. wanna revise for tat??

3 comments:

amusement world said...

Sakae Sushi! Yummy!!!

SOON Y. said...

i tot exam ard over..?
still got exam meh?!..
haha..

xiAn_ said...

lol~
even my EA tmr i also forget liao ahh~~ gosh!!
i wanna get A for tat de lehh.. looks like i'm still far way from my aim.. sigh~