Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crap~

gosh~ how i can woke up late on the first day of exam??
luckily ec saved me.. haha~
BM paper..
did some mistake at the karangan part..
wrong format..
haizh~ it's ok la.. 3 marks oni ma..
if convert into percentage, also oni 0.0sumthg%..
*convince myself..

woke up jz now about 3am..
thx rj for the morning msg.. haha~
purposely to study chemistry..
but after 1.30hour, i jz managed to cover up chap6..
JUZ chap6.!
omg~ 3 more chaps..
die..
later chemistry aso dunno wat to answer la..
no one can save me.. no Guan Yin to pray at home..
wan to hug her leg aso cant.. haizh~
at least i wanna pass..!

--------------------------------

which boy doesn't lik a girlish girl?
i'm still way far from tat..
my dear frens, do i hw the potential??
fine, forget it. i know the answer..
no need to say it.. jz will hurt my feelings~
lolx.. not gonna change for anyone..
not pretending..
*at least i gt some clue now..

--endpost

xian is still xian_

4 comments:

SOON Y. said...

halo, better then me la
chap4 ONLY leh
my house also dun have Guan Yin de..
i wan to pray my zhu xian again later
haha =)

--u are girl la
every girl can be girlish de
depend on u wan or not la
add oil la,
xiAn~

xiAn_ said...

SY,
pray for me aso ahh..
*although i dunno tem, n they dunno me..
haha~

ya.. add~

AI.DEE said...

u r not girl meh?
except ur hair only mah..haha

hoho.finally im here dy..^^

xiAn_ said...

lolx~