Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ntg more than ordinary_

did my daily routine at home as usual..
sleep.eat.tv.online
but i also cleaned up my room today..
hoho~ still gt a lot of thgs on the table~
but before tat was even worse..
arghh~!! dunno wat to throw..
cz i want them all.. omg~ i'm such a rubbish-collector..
haha!
but at least i bind all my notes together ady..
so that they looked more tidy n the papers will not lost..
good job! ^^

after_ but still gt lots of thgs~

my chair is being conquered by books~ sob~

bind them up.. hoho~ looked neater_

woo-hoo~ steamboat dinner at home..
haha~ tummy is very full now.. xD

--endpost
p/s : tmr's EA.. sigh~ wat about bio? everythg will be fine after tis week..! wakakaka!
pp/s : who's tat??! curious to noe~

4 comments:

amusement world said...

Your's are much more tidy than mine.. My place like dustbin.. Haha..

xiAn_ said...

haha~ hw can u say tat to ur books.. they "love" u~~ haha!

amusement world said...

Blek~ I "love" them as well.. Haha!

SOON Y. said...

haha..good job yanxian XD
my table still almost the same~==