Monday, December 7, 2009

My Days~

went to klcc on saturday..
i was told by my dad tat we are goin to the pc fair..
but finally i was dumped to go to the pc fair alone..
while my dad acc my mum for shopping..
bought my speaker.. Sonic Gear..
haha~ but it's kinda bad quality.. haizh~


Little Penang Cafe_

KLCC_

ytd.. which is Sunday..
attended my guitar lesson..
after 2months break, kinda nervous at first..
but he treated me quite good..
haha~ din even scold me..
n let me stay for so longggggg till my dad came to fetch me..
n i cut my hair too.. haha~!
he said if i dun like this hairstyle, can go back to the saloon..
n he'll cut again for me for FREE.. ^^
but my mum said it's short enough ady.. haha!

Lee Yong Dae was in action again in the BWF SuperSeries..
at Johor Bahru this evening..
wahahaha! he won again in the Men's double~
Malaysia's Lee Chong Wei, Wong Mew Choo & the women's double also won lehh..
gud~
at nite.. i viewed back my KWN pics..
almost a year stuff..
omg~! we all looked so naive tat time..
damn funny~ wakakaka!
Part 1 - Trainning Session_

Making new friends~

Part 2 - The Making process_

from SMKPT!

group pic_

Part 3 - THE FINALS_

The hotel room.. RM500++ drawing~

The most embarrassing moment!

woo-hoo!! WE DID IT!!

*

n today..

went to swg..
walked till my leg damn pain..
but ended up buying ntg..haha!

-endpost


p/s : awaiting WEDNESDAY.. wee~
pp/s : Experience is a process of life.. ^^

No comments: