Thursday, December 17, 2009

SHOO~!!

damn it! HATE FLU!!
kept bothering me for the whole night ytd..
can't even sleep well..
about 2.30am++, i woke up to sneeze out my mucus..
not able to breathe well cz sufferring in nostril blockage..
then i went to the living room and lied on the sofa..
very comfortable without fan.
cz i was shivering under the air-cond in my room..
my sis asked me y don't jz switch off the air-cond..
then i said, the fan is so noisy..
hahaha~ stupid rite??!
later around 4.30am++.. i was awaken by my neighbour's dog..
It kept barking.. i waited for several mins for it to stop doin tat..
but the bark sound grew louder..
so i quickly ran back to my room..
cz i was afraid of 'ah piao'(s).. haha!
n today..
i was drawing my graphs while watching my drama..
still holding on although i noe tat i'm very sick ady..
38degrees.. my skin is like burning.. but inside is very cold..
dun even dare to swith on the fan..
gonna finish up my graphs now..
--endpost
p/s : not goin for MM class later.. YEAH~!
---------------------------------------------------
my yesterday's bus tic.. i noe it's nonsense.. but who cares??!! haha!

No comments: