Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - END

my 2nd post right after the previous one..
my last post in 2009..
2009 is gonna end in few hours time..

this year has been a very hectic year for me..
no matter in studies, friendships, family & even mentally..
full of challenge.. n obstacles..
first time 'felt' like falling in love into someone..
but tat's jz a puppy love, i noe..
achievement of the year : NONE (except my folio kerjaya)
incomplete task : A LOT! especially school homeworks..
i really hope tat i can done all the homework in my last year of secondary skul..
a tough life next year is awaiting me..
not easy to be a senior in skul..
2010's aim :
- no more breaking skul rules..
- good student.. good daughter..
- sleep early..
- must catch back my studies.. especially chem & bio..
- enjoy my last year in skul..
- buy a watch..
- live up wushu club.. cz it's really very dead now..
- mostly, flying colours result for my spm..
pressure n reality is right in front of us..
n we all shud be tough n face it strongly..
-endpost_ finished my nagging here.. haha~

2 comments:

SOON Y. said...

ur 1st aim will NEVER tercapai..

xiAn_ said...

ei.. how can u said tat..
patahkan my semangat pulak..

miracle would happen.. hahaha~