Saturday, January 23, 2010

Time & Tide wait for no one.

today was the skul's gotong-royong..
as usual, the boards are not complete yet..
there's also a motivation talk for all the upper sec. students..
haizh~ damn boring!

later headed to tuition..
thx yann rong's parents for sending us there.. haha~
felt so sleepy in sej class.. so TIRED~
n lonely too in the chem class juz now.. xD

the sad case was i couldn't contact my dad after the class..
so i was waiting aimlessly till 5.45pm when i was left alone there..
decided to go find my mum at bb..
took out my mini map n started to find my way.. haha..

pocket size transit route.. haha~
i wonder y monorail is not connected into kl sentral..
so troublesome + quite far..
treated rudely by a RapidKL officer when i'm asking him how to get to monorail..
n he said, "Tak nampak ke ramai orang yang jalan ke situ??"
then i was like, "==! GRRRR!!"
n special THX to wj for calling me to ask bout my condition..
haha~ xD
went for a hair cut after dinner..
i think it's kinda short.. haizh~

my mum having a hair cut too_

--endpost

p/s : SY, draft..
pp/s : tmr gt g.class somemore.. not enough sleep recently.. [yawn~]

No comments: