Sunday, January 10, 2010

Telling you that i'm tired!


a random post here..
currently 1am, Sunday..
time flied fast.. that i dun even realise that i have so much of homeworks have not done yet..
bm, am, eng.. etc..
went to tuition early in the morning today..
guess who i met?? hahaha~
such a good thg that cheered me up today..
thx rj for telling me..
if not maybe i wouldn't notice that..
haha~ pls dun mistaken.. it's jz admiring..
went to cm to survey the tshirts..
then my dad told me to wait him at titiwangsa station..
so sms sy to ask her how to gt to masjik jamek station..
she told me to walk to mc. D n look for the signboard..
so i walked to the Mc. D n i couldn't find it..
then i asked a lady..
THX to sy, that i walked all the way back to cm..
then to hsbc near dataran merdeka..
after 20mins of walking, finally i reached!
omg~ such a long journey.. tired!
went to pv jz now..
yayyay.. bought my diary book..
again at SnJ.. haha~
--endpost..
p/s :
Why do we need to sit for exams?
Why do we need to do all the homeworks?
Why do we need to obey our parents?
Because WE HAVE NO CHOICE!!
p/s : intervensi @ 18jan.. omg!! stress+irama..
godsaveme!

No comments: