Sunday, January 31, 2010

End of January. Starting of February.

cleaning my house today..
haha~ rub this rub that..
then i found this 'statue"..
i asked my dad, this is an orang asli, but y hung so many red stuffs on it..?
n my dad laughed.. haha~
n my room too.. looks better..
but sooner or later, will return to the normal(dirty+messy) condition again.. haha!
before_

after_

around 3pm+, sy msg me..
saying that she wanna come to my house..
CRAP.. so messy..
n my mum asked, cannot go to other place mehh?
cz my mum is the type who wants our house to look good for others..
but i think SY dont mind aso.. haha~
so she came n sit on the wooden chair..
cz the sofa's cusions are being washed.. haha~
kling klang, finished all that..
headed to Hometown..
everyone was on time.. haha!
well, wherever there's us, sound pollution is an element which can't be avoided..
eveyone was looking.. but WHO CARES?!
haha~ they even played the music louder..
but in return, we SPOKE LOUDER than that.. haha..
they muz be thinking that when will these noisy fellas gonna leave..
cz we eventually sat there for HOURS.. haha~
the cake.. reli zhadou..
where's the fruit cake?? haha~
the one & only pic_ haha!
*pls be loyal to SY.. hahahahahahaha~!!!
--endpost
p/s : today was fun.. let's go again with pekhua too next time..

4 comments:

SOON Y. said...

haha..i tot ur mum dont like me XDD
yeap~the cake ==
that's why im laughing like that..
*erhem, it's ok, if she likes the others. haha!

ru said...

talking abt me ar? haha..

xiAn_ said...

SY, no la.. hahaha~

RJ, are u lost?? cz u made me blur too.. haha

ru said...

ya..i am lost..haha..