Friday, January 1, 2010

1Jan10

started my day with bah kut teh for brunch..
cz woke up late today.. n time flied fast..
after that went to Giant for groceries..
it's like years that i've nvr been there.. haha~
bla bla bla.. finish all those stuffs.. n went home..
it's lik 5pm ady.. n we jz stayed at home for the rest of the day..

at nite, my dad asked me & my sis to count the coins for him..

it's like a huge tube n so damn heavy..
n we counted for almost 2hours..
when i want to stand up after counting, my knees were lik so pain..
can felt the 'kit klat' sound.. haha~
it was all my dad's savings.. ^^
total RMxxxx.. not bad huhh..
hmm.. looks like it's time for me to start saving lil' coins..
perhaps one day would be that much also.. haha~




--endpost
p/s : i'm not really ready for school yet.. still in relax mood.. omg!

No comments: