Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 ketul``

guess who said that??
1/3/10
today was the pertandingan akhir for the acara padang..
i didn't participate in any of them, but my class looked empty..
so i decided to run away too~
jz to moment i want to go out, the tcher came..
n as usual, she say 1, i say 10~
i think she was kinda unsatisfy, so she jz went off silently..
by that time, i felt like, "OMG~ my fault again!"

then during BM period, tcher gave us an example essay..
tcher mentioned about Proton, so me & ec started to talk bout cars~
then rj n sy also joined..
talked bout other thgs..
tcher suddenly 'teased' us by turning round n round~~
I : tcher is saying us ahh?
EC : yalah!
I : U sure or not? but tcher didn't look at us wor~
EC : lol~ obviously is us..
--speechless--
after the class, i asked quickly greeted her cz a lot of them went off from the back door ady..
n she once again teased me..
lol.. it's ok la.. next time, i'll shut my mouth.. hahaha! :D
--endpost
p/s : i accidentally swallowed a lime seed.. damn!
pp/s : rain, rain, rain! so troublesome~
ppp/s : transparent~

No comments: